Monday, July 25, 2016

Getting in the Zone

I am not going to lie, this week was pretty stressful because I am trying to get a hang of being a zone leader, and teach the amount of lessons they want us to teach, and run all the errands we have to run, and memorize all of the financial codes so I can keep the missionaries safe, and remember all of the legal processes and places I need to go to get documents, and get used to a new companion while being one hundred percent obedient to the rules. Is crack cocaine against the rules?

But we also found a few really cool people last night and that made the week worth it. There was a total blowout carnival here and the city was crazy. It was freezing cold outside and every girl between the ages of 16 and 26 were running around in basically their underwear dancing. There were huge floats and plenty of cigarette smoke. It was pretty awesome and I laughed a lot.

We fought our way through the crowd and met a kid named Lisandro and the guy is golden. He accepted the restoration right off the bat.

I love you.  Eat some Taco Bell in my honor.


Elder Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment