Monday, April 11, 2016

Classic Chile

¨They say the gospel is supposed to heal you, and its done much healing!¨  Totally had a moment like that this week. I started off a contact by testifying, and then looked at Greenwood to pass it to him. By the time I looked back, the door was closed. Classic Chile.

I really don’t know what to tell you about the week. We started chopping a lot of wood for people and have been stacking it a lot too. I am professional and all the members saw me stack it at our mamita’s house and now they all want me to do it. Both of our main investigators ended up in the hospital for different reasons so church was a bust, but we had a really nice sacrament meeting.

I love you all so much.

Elder Rich

Elder Rich and Elder Greenwood P-Day Photo Shoot. Apparently, Elder Rich has become a big fan of the vest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment