Monday, March 28, 2016

Sick and Delirious

This week was crazy. Greenwood and I had to travel to Puerto Montt [about 60 miles by ferry and bus] to get some drugs for me, and I was so delirious and sick. The antibiotics make my head spin but I am healing. It just makes me so sick and I don’t know why. I think I have something else and the impetigo is just an outward manifestation. I am honestly fine though. It was just one of those days you are glad to see in your rear view mirror. Poor Greenwood just kind of entertained himself this week. Of the 72 hours between Wednesday and Friday I slept 65 of them, and when I was awake I was a grumpy beast. He was a pal, and the trip to Puerto Montt together along with the talks at 3:00 in the morning were great experiences. I realized that I really do love the kid. I mean I have to ¨love¨ him, but I really like him too.

I am still picking myself up but I am fine. We had an Easter dinner with Marco and Yolanda and their family. It was really cool to just hang out with my converts because we haven’t had much time for them. They are already ready for heaven. Honestly they amaze me, just take them up Jesus.

I love you all so much. Thank you for the pictures you send, they are awesome.

Elder Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment