Monday, March 14, 2016

The Daily Life of a Missionary

Hey, sorry if my emails have not been the greatest. Truth be told, yes we have been busy, and also I have just been lazy. I really appreciate all your emails. The last couple of weeks have been a little tough. I am fine, let me clarify (mom). But, sometimes being a missionary kind of sucks. I just kind of let it get to me for a sec, but it won’t get me down. I am very blessed to be able to serve and I recognize that. The place I serve is beautiful and my companion is a stud.

As far as what we do every day as missionaries. Each day I wake up at 6: 30 and work out until 7:30. I shower and usually don’t eat much for breakfast. I have personal study at 8:30, companionship study at 9:30, language study at 10:30, extra study for Greenwood at 11:30. We take a taxi at 12:30 to go to lunch at 1:00. Then we leave and walk the streets, contact people, knock doors, offer service and go to appointments until 10:00. When we get home, we plan for half an hour, relax / snack until 11:00, then sleep. Every day. Never changes.

Love you.


Elder Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment