Monday, June 27, 2016

Shutting Down Chile

The entire city is closed down due to the game yesterday [Chile vs Argentina in Copa America] so I am writing really fast in the chapel. That’s what its like in Latin America. Soccer and some random Catholic guy who died a long time ago is enough to shut down an entire country. It also was really windy last night, like you-have-never-experienced-anything-like-this wind. I was honestly nervous for the house but I guess Chileans are used to it and build their houses accordingly. I literally got knocked over twice as I walked around the house to tie down our smoke stack.

Mom it is interesting that you could feel your dad in the temple. Whenever I feel an ancestor near it’s usually Grandpa Bert. I have never really said anything about it before but he is by far the one I feel the most.

We had a baptism this week and it was so beautiful. I won’t be able to send pictures until next week.

I love you so much.

Elder Rich


No comments:

Post a Comment