Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hey so yesterday was a catholic holiday which means the whole country was on standby. I am just great and am back in Ancud on the island of ChiloĆ©. I talked with President Isom and was able to talk him into letting me finish my mission here among my converts and most beloved members. It was awesome coming back and seeing just how much everybody has progressed. I love and miss you guys. As far as my homecoming, I have only two requests: 1. I want to drive home from the airport, miss driving so much.  2. When you come pick me up I would love to have a few bean burritos and maybe a 5-layer burrito from Taco Bell waiting for me. I am sick of potatoes.

I love you!!!


Elder Rich

My new companion, Elder Harper


Beach art on New Years 

No comments:

Post a Comment