Monday, January 23, 2017

Soaking in Chile

Okay so today made me decide you definitely need to come visit southern Chile if only to try the sandwiches in my favorite restaurant and visit the places I visited today. We went out to see the penguin nesting grounds and the surrounding beaches and cliffs. I was absolutely blown away. It was honestly like something you would see in a movie.

On a more spiritual note, looks like I am going to have my last baptism 2 days before I leave for home. I was able to pull some strings and get some legal documents together and long story short, Susana will be able to be baptized and has special permission to take the sacrament after sacrament meeting due to her complicated position with child custody and what not. That is what is up!

I am trying to soak in the rest of Chile. It is just now starting to get real that I am actually getting out of here. So stoked by the way. But the hardest part is not leaving the green and the ocean, but the people I have come to love so much.

I love you so much,


Elder Rich

Exploring the penguin colonies on P-Day 


Selfie game on point






No comments:

Post a Comment