Monday, October 17, 2016

Emergency Transfer

Yes, I don’t have very much time again but this time because I just got an emergency transfer. I will be in the biggest zone of the mission in Puerto Montt. I will be doing a ¨white wash¨ or when both of us are new to the area and know nothing about the ward. I have no idea who my new comp will be but he has never been a zone leader and knows nothing about it. They called me Sunday night and gave me like 5 hours of notice and I am expected to fix the zone because it has not been working well. They gave me four weeks to have the numbers back to where they need to be.

Love you.
Elder Rich

I recived these photos in an email from Marcelo Vira Revas and according to Google translate he said, "You have a great son and he has given us a lot of love and spirit. Thanks and greetings from Punta Arenas, Chile." 


No comments:

Post a Comment